Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Test - North Dublin

Options
  • 30-03-2008 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I've received a letter from SGS re my driving test. Think I opted for Finglas with RSA but not sure where to choose now?. Am a bit of a nervous driver. Have my car over a year and still nervous at times on the road. Not great with my gears / clutch control despite lessons.The thoughts of doing my test is enough to bring me out in a cold sweat. I have already cancelled 3 tests through sheer nervousness!!. Silly I know!!:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Rabbits

Hi,there is a test centre in Swords now.I started driving in August,did my test in January in Ballymun,and passed.I could not even move my car in August with the gears.Think positive.Take some lessons if you feel in any doubt.I still nervous on roads,takes a while to become fully confident.

Advertisement