Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rough Price For A Small Design Job?

Options
  • 30-03-2008 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭

I have a basic concept, which I need to develop.
    The task is to create a logo, from that concept & produce a graphic, which would be used on a website/cards. Nothing too intricate.

At the moment, the website wont be for profit & I have no immediate plans to generate revenue from it.

I have mocked up a basic rendition of my concept.

For now, I just want to know what sort of money we're talking & what I can expect for my money.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭City-Exile

No need for you all to trip over each other in the rush.
    I'm currently working with someone on producing the desired result.

Thank you for your indifference! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭aidan.connolly

Hi,

I have gone through the process of creating a Logo for a webiste. I found that to get the best result, I had to "spoon feed" the information to the designer. The other options were too expensive even for a basic logo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

yeah its always the designers fault :D

if you want to wait until the end of may I'll take a bash at it

I suppose at most a 2 day job.
    1 day to create 3 examples send it off to you to pick 1 another day to finish off the graphic to what ever size you want.

Logos can be as expensive as you want them to be so it would depend on the experience of the person you are hiring. just out of college person? some will do it for free but even on minimum wage 1-200 tbh not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭City-Exile

I'm happy with what I've got so far.
    Will post the end product, once the website is live.
    I think the guy had a very good grasp of what I was looking for.

My original request was satisfied & we're expanding the idea now.

Advertisement