Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

NME's Wiki page hijacked

• 30-03-2008 10:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

NME's Wiki page is the latest to fall victom to the jackers!

I especially like the "WHO IS COOL OLD MUSICAL FLAVOUR OF THE MONTH LOVING CRAP EXPRESS" bit and think that it should be renamed accordingly! Who's with me?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NME

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

dceire wrote: »
    NME's Wiki page is the latest to fall victom to the jackers!

I especially like the "WHO IS COOL OLD MUSICAL FLAVOUR OF THE MONTH LOVING CRAP EXPRESS" bit and think that it should be renamed accordingly! Who's with me?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NME

Not much of a Hack now in Fairness, Funny none the less.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

can't anyone not log in and "hack" wikipedia?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

:eek: Hackers have some how found a way to alter wikipedia pages!?! :eek:

OT, lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,635 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Allison Stokke was married to me (a reknowned irish rock star!) for a while, according to wikipedia. The 'marriage' lasted about 45 mins before it was taken down :p

Advertisement