Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do women stand on fame and money?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

tallaght01 wrote: »
    Thank you.

But...I did what?

I criticised VIP lounges for admitting people who aren't particularly important.

That was about the extent of it.

Sorry, my mistake, I thought you were posting about the topic / discussion, not VIP lounges.

Woops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Affable

I reckon most people'd be lying if they said fame didn't perhaps add to a person's clout or initial intrigue, even if they turn out to be a turd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

As for money - I wouldn't mind if my OH had more of it/lot's of it - put it that way, but I wouldn't go looking for it and it wouldn't rank high in my 'ideal man' attributes.
    As for the fame, giving up ones identity, fOOk that - would not be into the fame thing at all....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

boys will laugh at girls when they're not funny...

>.>

<.<

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

whent song first came out, my flatmate texted me those lyrics as soon as he heard them.

Reckoned they were the truest words he's ever heard. Whilst I doubt they're the truest thoughts ever, I think the songwriter kinda had a point :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i think the video for it is excellent... i think i used it as part of an essay in college, very interesting.

lawlz, i saw them live last year :$

Advertisement