Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

?

Options
  • 31-03-2008 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

Boards seems to be running much slower for me lately when not logged in. Its like been on dialup. Is this happening anybody else? Is it deliberate? Is it just me?
    I know somebody is going to say "log in and tick remember me" but sometimes I just like to lurk.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Are the ads hanging maybe?

Just a thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

2 stroke wrote: »
    Its like been on dialup.

Being. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I know somebody is going to say "log in and tick remember me" but sometimes I just like to lurk.
    Why would that make any difference?

Try clearing your temporary internet files.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

I don't get it either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

Pages appeared to open faster yesterday when I was logged in. Doesn't appear to make any difference today, its slow either way. I've cleared temp files ,done bug sweep ect. If nobody else is having problems I'll tear my system apart.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

If nobody else is having problems I'll tear my system apart.
    No problems here anyway. Try a different browser.

I think the problem is at my end of the interweb. Lot of new files in the virus vault.

Problem solved, I think. Thanks for your time.

Advertisement