Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picture or it didn't happen!

Options
  • 31-03-2008 7:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭

Well we had a fab night on Friday ~ nice to put faces to the names...here are some pics for those that don't believe us or didn't show!

Ports Best when it was his turn to buy a round!!
    gurning-03.jpg

The ladies...
    61MkQyEaHpL._SS400_.jpg

The other guys....
    50120029_367f43b10e.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

right before everyone starts giving out to me, i was working in cork on friday and didnt get home till really really late, how did it all... i hope the vixen wasnt to sad when i wasnt there:D

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Silent Rain

Of course you were PB..... I saw the Bat Signal as we were going in and guessed that you wouldnt be able to make it....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Of course you were PB..... I saw the Bat Signal as we were going in and guessed that you wouldnt be able to make it....

+1!!

Russish ports best....if you're a chicken then you're a chicken...juat 'fess up!!!!

i swear now why would i be a chicken, how did it all go curvy,, good crack, was there many there

• Advertisement

It was a fab night ~ didn't get home til 3 and there was 6 of us there ~ out of the 9 that said they would show!!!!!!!

Only one word for them little chickens....

chickenhorror.jpg

ah no seriously i was ragin i missed it.. cause i was lookin forward to it, what happened to my creme egg then, who ate it wa sit ruby or that silent rain

Well undecided brought 3 large cream eggs with baby cream eggs inside that she bought in Tesco so we shared those between the 6 of us ~ worked out well though with 2 cream eggs and half an easter egg each!

Lucky you weren't there really. And Ruby is now the proud owner of a 'Mini' Arsenal coat with a little diamond Arsenal collar that she is happily sporting around the town...

I saw the Spurs result yesterday by the way......*shame* :p:D:p

ah shur were kinda just goin to through the motions for the end of the season now after winning the carling cup ya no, twas a bad result though.. i may private message ruby about that gooners jersey. poor mini

You could try and pm her but Ruby has blocked you because of the appalling way you let us down on Friday night.......but I did try and explain Spurs supporters and the way their minds work to her...she found it too distressing though. I actually understand completely as being let down by your team week after week must make it easy for you to treat others the same way...

• Advertisement

You were probably lucky you didnt arrive in anyway PB. Apparently we were the last few they were letting into the hotel, anybody queuing behind us didnt get in..... it was that wedged...... It took ages queuing for the bar as well.

curvy im disgusted with ya... thats a terrible thing to say, ye gooners were lucky to on saturday, like bolton come on now and ye think ye are goin to win the league lol:D,,, whats pubs did ye do and did ye end up in the hotel

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Great night, I was shocked :eek: that everyone was normal. I normally only meet weirdos on the internet. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

lmao.

Last time I suggest pics :pac:

Normal is stretching it a tad.....
    You didnt see what happened when they hit the dancefloor.....:)

Normal is stretching it a tad.....
    You didnt see what happened when they hit the dancefloor.....:)

So glad i didn't end up their.

what pubs did ye do

Sorry silent rain, I forgot to post those pics....

Here ya go....

Me and Ports Best about to hit the dance floor....
    madhatters.jpg

Some of the others..
    friends3.jpg

Back at the house afterwards:
    dad_dancing0906_big.jpg

Forgot this one that Kikel took of Ports Best a bit later in the evening....

04bun07.jpg

i didnt think white was my colour but lookin at it now it really does suit dosent it and kikel loved me in it;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

omg curvy those pics turned out brilliant! lmao!

Thanks for a great night all and was lovely to meet you all. We should do it again sometime!

and ports best....you let us all down tsk tsk. next time, the first round is on you!!!! :cool:

sorry ruby could not be helped, next time doh for definite.... where did ye go in town

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

hi all! had a great night! def do it again sometime! great pics curvy! I must say the pic of us 3 girls turned out fab;)

As for those of you who din't attend you missed a great night ... tut tut

ruby how was d head nxt morn?

~PB we went p of p then to the hotel

im ragin i missed it because it sounds like ye had a good night, next time undecided, do ye all forgive me

Im sure we could find it in our heart to forgive...........

after youve bought us the first round the next time:D

nearly backed out myself my OH was asking was I mad meeting a load of possible weirdos of the net! But we were all fairly normal........

but then again looks can very deceiving;)

jaysus thats the second time i heard that thing about me buyin the first round the next time, if it keeps goin like this it might actually stick... who else wasnt there

Ruby-J wrote: »
    We should do it again sometime!
    Definitely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

oh and ports best, we all agreed it was dinner and drinks in your house by the way!

• Advertisement

lol:D..

Advertisement