Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Spoiler, Best way to put it on?

Options
  • 31-03-2008 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Going putting on a spoiler on my car today as i got no template with it id have to make out the holes myself on my car.. If it came to it i think id be able to do it fairly good.. But a mate was tell me about this stuff called tiger seal? (i think) will the tiger seal hold or should i drill a hole in my car:eek:?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

tiger seal should do the job and no , dont do ityourself , at the Least get spmeone with a have decent knollege to to dothe measurements to ensure its square then be to place and level it...

what kinda car is it and what kinda wing ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

its a vw r32 wing for my mk4 golf.. Cheers for it help.. So tiger seal will hold it? and it wont come flying off when i hit 60:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

no it Shouldn't but i reccomend buffering the placement area with a buffer to remove wax/gloss ( if any ) and get a better stick to the metal....

just don't break the speedlimits by any means and it wqon't have any issues ( like the halford wings which come off at 100+ :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

boom boom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭groupb

Ask your insurance company , what way they would recomend its fitted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement