Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser for curly hair in Cork

Options
  • 31-03-2008 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭

Hey Everybody,

I'm just wondering are there any hairdressers in Cork that are good at cutting curly hair. I'm male with quite unruly curly hair. I've left it grow there for around 6months and it seems to work wonders with the ladies! It's just that it's getting a little out of control at the moment. I would like to keep it curly and I don't want to go back to a short haircut.

Any help I get here would be great!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Corcaigh abu

Try Johnathons. I'm female with curly hair and he's great. He has/had really curly hair himself at one stage but now shaved so he knows what its all about. Its just beside Macaus/ The Vic opposite Merchants Quay. Has the same M/F clients going to him for years.

John Cremin Haircutters, 28 Patricks Quay Cork Cork, Patricks Quay_Cork, (021)4506200

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

i go to ikon dunno how much it would be for a gut there but iv seen a few there. its on princes st and if you ask for alice she is the best stylist iv come across in the city. she has really curly hair herself. mine is really thick and wavey and she manages to tame it. their no is 0214274588.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭timmyjimmy

Thanks a lot everybody for ye're help!

It's getting really out of control now so I have to do something soon....!

Advertisement