Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rudest Staff member in UCD

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Do you know why students are píssed off in there? They are so slow! 20 mins from walking in, to sitting down. 10 mins waiting to order with only 2 people ahead of me and two serving.

I was more making a comment in general than one about 911. 911 is crap and has dreadful service. But UCD students can be annoying a$$holes to serve!

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭*Hank Scorpio*

Maybe we should have a 'nicest staff member in UCD' thread to level things up.

Back in UCD again atm. Did a 4 year stint here before. Most staff I found great, particularly Programme Office staff. I found librocop (the baldy/balding guy, right?) good before. He was great around exam time telling students having knatter-sessions to be quiet as other people wanted to study in peace.

In the Health Sciences' library these days. No librocops around at all. More civilised in there I guess :P

Special mention for the cute girl who works in The Kiosk part-time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Inhousejoke

I have to say I love the staff at elements, they're usually nice and friendly, particularly at the coffee counter, I was so sad when the Brazillian guy from the coffee counter last year left, he knew what I wanted when he saw me coming, and used to bring the coffee to my table when I was on crutches. LEGEND!

Advertisement