Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday Presents?

Options
  • 31-03-2008 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Not sure if this is in the right forum but sure we'll see..

Just looking for a bit of advice. Basically I've about five or six 30th birthday parties to go to this year, two of which are this month, and I was wondering what the general protocol is regarding presents?

Most of these people are my best friends so they are grand, I obviously know them well enough to figure out something they'd like, but I'm going to one in a couple of weeks which is for two old schoolfriends of mine.. I wouldn't see them all the time but they came to my wedding and from time to time we meet up and still get on great. Any advice on what to do for these two girls?

Thank you!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Moved to correct forum from PI
    B

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

To be honest if you dont know them all that well I would suggest something like a WIne Gift case (if budget stretches that far) - 1 Red, 1 White maybe a set of glasses ? Impersonal but generally well recieved. Generally get a couple of decent bottles for under €50.

I'm assuming they're both Female ?

Advertisement