Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to buy a car battery? Mullingar or Athlone

Options
  • 31-03-2008 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭

Need a battery for my opel corsa, does anyone know the best place to go?

Im working in mullingar today, but live in athlone so either of those places would be good. I'd even be prepaired to pay a little extra if it was close to my location today(lynn industrial est, basically the firestation)

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Need a battery for my opel corsa, does anyone know the best place to go?

Im working in mullingar today, but live in athlone so either of those places would be good. I'd even be prepaired to pay a little extra if it was close to my location today(lynn industrial est, basically the firestation)

Thanks in advance

Heading back to Athlone on the new road, take a left at the first big roundabout, it should be signposted there. Speedyparts is the place .. they should be able to help. Not sure on prices though, they are helpful guys in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Thanks, just rang them there. €50 doesnt seem too bad, i think its possible to buy them cheaper but it couldnt be in a better spot for me!

Cheers again.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭JohnP199

Where in Athlone could I get a battery at a cheap price for a VW Bora?

Advertisement