Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband Connection Down

Options
  • 31-03-2008 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Any one else in cork (Ballinlough/Douglas area) having problems with their connection? It was down all day yesterday.

The DSL light is flashing so i guess its the connection. Just wondering if others were having the same problem, trying to avoid a call to India if possible......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭douglasman

Any one else in cork (Ballinlough/Douglas area) having problems with their connection? It was down all day yesterday.

The DSL light is flashing so i guess its the connection. Just wondering if others were having the same problem, trying to avoid a call to India if possible......

I'm on the Douglas exchange, 3mb eircom home professional product, no downtime at all lately. Are you on the Douglas exchange or Hettyfield exchange? Which Broadband Access Server are you on, they have two in Churchfield now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Waxing the Gaza

Tis up and running again, cheers anyway....

Advertisement