Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commissioner for oaths/peace commissioner

Options
  • 31-03-2008 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

I have to get something signed by a peace commissioner/commissioner for oaths today - any suggestions of where to go in Limerick on the Caherdavin side? Preferably someplace with easy parking (the reason I don't want to go into town). Or even further afield but with a bit of parking outside.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Cllr. Kathleen Leddin is a commissioner I think, Cllr. Michael Hourigan is one too I think. Both live on the North Circular road and both should be in the phonebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

I have to get something signed by a peace commissioner/commissioner for oaths today - any suggestions of where to go in Limerick on the Caherdavin side? Preferably someplace with easy parking (the reason I don't want to go into town). Or even further afield but with a bit of parking outside.

if you've a solicitor nearby, they can do the job as well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 samhain's son

Thank you, all sorted now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

AFAIK, the new library in watchhouse X has a Peace Commissioer working there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 samhain's son

Thanks for that, I love that library. They could do with some more books but everything is lovely and new and they make a big effort to make small kids welcome.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Huxley10

AFAIK, the new library in watchhouse X has a Peace Commissioer working there

Unfortunately there is no Peace Commissioner working in the Watch House Cross Library. Where did you get this information?

Advertisement