Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SIGPO is Bollocks-Discuss

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I can understand the need to prevent people from having massive pics in their sigs, or huge amounts of text, but the sigpo are pathetically nitty.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I posted in the sigpo thread once (Never pmd anybody) but only because the sig was taking up half the screen. Some of the posts in the sigpo thread are ridiculous though, images that are 25kb or 10 pixels too tall ect, then the bickering amongst each other that "My sig is in accordance with the rules blah blah blah"

Unless the sig is really taking the piss then just leave it be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

rb_ie wrote: »
    I can understand the need to prevent people from having massive pics in their sigs, or huge amounts of text, but the sigpo are pathetically nitty.

What do you call your signature only pathetic nitpicking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Boston wrote: »
    What do you call your signature only pathetic nitpicking.
    I call it "An informative but brief source of interesting items on the internet"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

does that mean my little insect is not alllowed?? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

someone better report that above sig. its anitmated.

i can understand why we would want no animations, or want sigs that take up half the screen, but sometimes i just think this sig pol crap is just overzealous sycophany.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

i can understand why we would want no animations, or want sigs that take up half the screen, but sometimes i just think this sig pol crap is just overzealous sycophany.

Step away from the dictionary sir.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Agreed.Or cowardly toadying.

Advertisement