Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Timetables (Are a bag of ****e yet again)

Options
  • 31-03-2008 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭

Provo timetables are out today. Honestly sometimes I think Academic Administration is just out to spite me. I start on the 6th and finish on the 19th. Theres a full weeks break in betweem there. Mother of gawd. :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Is it really that time already??! :eek:
    Jesus this semester is flying by!

Well Cson, now is the time to complain to a class rep about it, and get something moved.

Sometimes the break in between can be good though

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Yes sadly the 19th May coincides with the Anniversary of my cat. :p

I can see it working.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

You know what else are a bag of shíte? Essays. Especially ones due today at 5pm. And even more so ones due today at 5pm requiring 2000-3000 but for which I currently have a total count of 445 words.

Pooh.

And pooh on the exam timetable too. It's given me an exam time for a module in which I don't have a final exam (afaik! :eek:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

cson wrote: »
    Provo timetables are out today. Honestly sometimes I think Academic Administration is just out to spite me. I start on the 6th and finish on the 19th. Theres a full weeks break in betweem there. Mother of gawd. :mad:
    How can you complain about a gap. That is good cramming time you have there. It also means you have time for a couple of pints after the exams aswell. Last semester I had 3 exams one between a Tuesday and Thursday. Now that was something to complain about!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

ah timetable aint too bad for me one on the 10th 13th and 17th and ill have the second two modules passed before the exams so i effectiely finish on the 10th.

ot;bluedolphin when you start your new position i have a question but if you dont start till next year it can wait till then

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

im on the weds,thurs,friday of the 2nd week at the moment but that will change.. i love having a small class making it easy to change exams...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

*gloats*Finished on the 13th! Extra week holidays for me*/gloats*

...and I get Statistics out of the way first; Yipee!

P.S Good luck Deilf Gorm on your quest to 2001 words!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Mine go Monday, Wednesday, Monday (can't remember the dates). Of course an extra weeks holiday is very appealing but I prefer to have a lot of free time in between. My first exam doesn't start until 4.30pm either, hope that doesn't change. Gives me a whole day to study, instead of getting up at 9!

My first exam is on the 9th and my last exam is on the 13th. I have none in between. Oh yes, layz-n-gennemen, I have only two final exams this semester. :cool:

PeakOutput - sent PM! :)

And thanks Rineanna... Still not finished... Whoops! Looks like it'll be a bit late... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭mrmanire

Only two exams blue dolphin, smells like Sociology to me. Try politics. Essays and exams! Time table a load of rubbish as usual. Finished the last Saturday of course. Still it will be the last one ever. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Green Giant

Rineanna wrote: »
    *gloats*Finished on the 13th! Extra week holidays for me*/gloats*

...and I get Statistics out of the way first; Yipee!

P.S Good luck Deilf Gorm on your quest to 2001 words!

Statistics - a joke of a module if ever there was one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

You're all a bit slow today aren't you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

My shiny moderator stars are gone again....:(

And April 1 isn't even over yet...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

cson wrote: »
    My shiny moderator stars are gone again....:(

And April 1 isn't even over yet...:(

Haha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

No exams for me as usual. No idea when I'm finished though.

mrmanire wrote: »
    Only two exams blue dolphin, smells like Sociology to me. Try politics. Essays and exams! Time table a load of rubbish as usual. Finished the last Saturday of course. Still it will be the last one ever. :)

Nay, taking two history modules (only one with 60% exam), public admin (no exam) and economics (100% exam). :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Hmmm..wonder if my timetable is out?!
    Think I should only have four exams (sociology of ed, history of ed, psychology of ed, developmental psychology)
    All the rest are essays that are due in the next week to 3weeks, an irish oral in week something and in class exams in german in week something..God I really know alot dont I?!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭mrmanire

Could be worse I suppose. I know people who have exams until Monday the 19th of May. Four exams doesn't sound so bad now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

2nd Semester of 2nd year I had Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday x 2 and Saturday.

I like it that way!! If I could have 6 exams over 2 days all the better!!

Advertisement