Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend painter/decorator in the Naas area

Options
  • 31-03-2008 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

need a couple of rooms painted in the house and wouldn't mind somebody recommending a reliable person for the job?

Thanks

W.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

Has anybody used this service http://www.housepainter.ie/ and can recommend them?

W.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Clare999

Hi W,

They are the guys from Naas. My neighbour had her house painted by this crowd and after I saw the Job I used them too. They left a perfect finish in my house - were not the cheapest price I got but I can understand why - the job was immaculate.
    I was worried about splashes on my floors and furniture too, but not a drop was to be found.

10 out of 10 from me!!

Claire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

PM sent ;)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Closing this as it becomes an advertising ground for first time posters posing as customers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement