Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Guns?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

Yeah, but it doesn't really matter. If you're using a silencer, chances are you're sneaking about with the UAV perk just picking off people from behind.

The first assault rifle listed, is great fun. I never used it at the start, but it's brilliant.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

yeah the m16, usually use it on defending. ak47 on attacking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

KamiKazi wrote: »
    yeah thats what I just said...

you said it was bugged without attachments

Ah sorry, I read your comment wrong, I read it was red dot sight for some reason !

My bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Ade Alves

M14 w/ silencer, UAV etc etc is my usual choice.

That and a MP5 w/ silencer on somehwere like Vacant ie: close quarters.

If not silencer than Red Dot Sight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

M16 + silencer is my choice for the hardcore mode, shoots with deadly accuracy and nice bursts.

For running around and spraying AK74 is a killer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭mehfesto

Any shotgun for shipment aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

I'v been converted to the way of the P90....

P90 + ACOG
    Desert Eagle
    3 x Frag
    Stopping Power
    Steady Aim

The beauty of this, is that at close-medium range, you don't even need to aim.. just spray, and things die. Gives the edge on almost anyone as your always first to the draw. And then the ACOG for long range, which makes the P90 suprisingly useful at distance.

Been getting way above my average scores with this, got 41-12 on Pipeline and 36-11 on strike.. happy days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Magnusd

Most fun: M40 with ACOG + stopping power: 1 shot qick scope kills- have been known to take out entire teams by camping with this set up :) (+steady aim for funny no scope headshots!)

Best for CQB- MP5 W/ unscilenced, stopping power + steady aim (so useful in a SMG)

Best scilenced Assualt: G3 w/ scilencer, Stopping power + deep impact (scilenced iron sighted sniper!) dont need stopping power for Hardcore mode.

Best LMG: RPD w/Grip , Stopping + Deep (shoot through anything, as accurate as a sniper!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭ZeRoY

no surprise the uber-gay-P90 is the best weapon for STOCK maps as they are all shoe-boxes :rolleyes:

My personal preference goes to the G36C with no attachment, Extreme conditioning and Last Stand

Advertisement