Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a keenly priced Tiler

Options
  • 31-03-2008 4:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1

I have to tile my kitchen and two bathrooms.

I need a good tiler who isn't extremely expensive - as many of them seem to be!

I have heard that there are some very skillful Polish guys doing tiling at a reasonable rate. Does anybody know of anybody reliable in the Carlow area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭hippychippy

I'm in Kilkenny, and can do it for you at night or weekends, otherwise still very busy, have you a square area worked out? Are you providing eveything i.e. tiles, adhesive, grout? I'm not too expensive and not to cheap, a good job guaranteed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jet handyman

hi i live close to carlow if you would like a free quote on your job let me know

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Please use www.adverts.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement