Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tips for raining blood?

Options
  • 31-03-2008 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭

After having just beaten number of the beast,cliffs of dover and one all in a row,I'm now left with raining blood to beat.
    This has probably been asked a thousand time but have you got any tips for mosh 1 on expert?
    Are there nay kind of hand excercises/techniques I should practice.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭slimbun

Posted from another thread:
    Raining Blood (H or X): make sure to get the first 2 star power sections, use your three strongest fingers on Mosh 1 (the insanely fast bit, 3 fingers being index middle and ring) and just roll them in time to each of the scales. Strum the first note of each, do this as long as you can then hit star power, should get you through.

Let me know if that doesn't help and I'll try offer some further advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

what a ****ing tune!!!

just go ****ing mental:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Nevermind,i just managed to cheese my way through it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭slimbun

Nice congrats, it's not an easy song to beat!! Have you played Lou yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

I had a few test runs on lou before I went to sleep,I'm going to give it a proper go now.

EDIT: Just beat him!:D

Roll on rock band.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Fair play man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

FU man. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

well done.................. now 5* it lol. that's what im in the middle of trying to do, but i keep failing it for some reason! my top score is 212k i think or around that anyway.

has anybody here actually 5*'d it yet?

Advertisement