Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Miller Sport 4 Diesel Additive

Options
  • 31-03-2008 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Anyone used this? Any experiences?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Used it in the golf most of the time i had it,its something thats hard to quantify really,i wasn't expecting any performance gain and didn't get any,but it good for cleaning and keeping your injectors clean etc and in 4 years of using it i had no problems,then i might not have had any problems anyway-i would recommend it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Spit62500

Engine seemed to idle a little more quietly but other than that I didn't notice any other benefit - no mpg increase and no noticeable power increase.

If you do want to try it, EARS Motorsport in Cork (info@ears.ie/ www.ears.ie) can supply it for 18 euro a bottle delivered. Might save you waiting for the Royal Mail to deliver it...

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Ta me anseo

My local Halfords sells it for 17 euro, so I'd probably get it there. No need for UK shipping.....

I am interested to see if anyone has got anything like the benefit Millers claim it will give you. God knows there's plenty of products out there that promise the earth and deliver nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Spit62500

My local Halfords sells it for 17 euro, so I'd probably get it there. No need for UK shipping.....

Lucky you - I've tried in Naas Halfords several times with no luck at all - I assumed that they didn't carry it at all. I'd have asked the staff but I hate interrupting their conversations :rolleyes:

There's a lot of positive results reported on other websites - especially UK based. I bought it on the strength of these but felt that it was a waste of money. It might be more effective on high mileage cars with dirty injectors - mine only has 50K on it so its still running as new.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Ta me anseo

Spit62500 wrote: »
    I'd have asked the staff but I hate interrupting their conversations :rolleyes:

Ha ha! :) Same as my local shop. They really are wonderfully social staff. Although they get a bit narky when you ask them to sell you something....

• Advertisement
Advertisement