Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relevant work for drama therapy?

• 31-03-2008 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi
    If anyone could point me in the right direction or give any advice I'd really appreciate it. Does anyone know where I could get work over the summer that would relevant to something like drama or music therapy?
    I think I want to do my MA in either of the two but want to make sure I'm making the right decision before I apply.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

do you want to work with children with specail needs or adults?
    cathy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Aved

Sorry for taking so long to write back. I don't mind who I'd work with for now. The main career goal I'd have after all my studies are over is to set up a theatre worshop/company which did community and development programs incorporating music and drama therapy where possible.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,493 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Trying putting drama therapy in Google and set it so it only pulls up pages from Ireland. There's a few hits but I don't know how credible they are.

Advertisement