Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new super mario bros

Options
  • 31-03-2008 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

can anyone help before i strangle my son

does anyone know how to get the worlds 4 and 7 on "new super mario bros " on the ds

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Get a mini-mushroom, and beat the W3 and W6 bosses as tiny mario. When you jump on the bosses you need to press down to hurt them. Once you beat them, you'll pass through a tiny gap to reach the hidden worlds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

disc wrote: »
    can anyone help before i strangle my son

does anyone know how to get the worlds 4 and 7 on "new super mario bros " on the ds
    as far as i can remember my kids telling me , there r pipes when you fight the enemy when you are really tiny and kill the enemy ie the flower thing that flops about you go down the pipe rather than go up.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Yea just try have one in your inventory before going into either bosses 3 or 6. Defeat the boss as mini mario. World 4 rocks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Just for the record, it's worlds 2 and 5, not 3 and 6.... Brilliant game btw!

Advertisement