Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid Question TIme

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

tonyj_mc wrote: »
    I'll be flying off the land of fat people in a couple of weeks, was just wondering if there would be any problem bring back one of these
    http://cgi.ebay.com/MOSSBERG-500-590-835-COLLAPSABLE-SHOT-GUN-STOCK-SHOTGUN_W0QQitemZ300210736470QQihZ020QQcategoryZ36258QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

would be ok to bring back / post back?

any ideas??

I'd post it if I were you but then you might aswell ship it to here as the shipping to the US address + back to here will be pretty much the same as shipping it direct.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

was thinki might post it back alright, was looking at europen sellers but i can't seem to find one that i want cheap enough though

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

tonyj_mc wrote: »
    was thinki might post it back alright, was looking at europen sellers but i can't seem to find one that i want cheap enough though

Have you asked the above seller if he'll ship to here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭monksavage

Ah ya be grand bringing that back with ya just put in in the bag your gona check in.
    If the seller is a store they wont ship it cos the US has laws that prevent shops form posting real gun parts overseas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭ben2k7

if you look deep enough into the after hours forum youll see a guy talking about an ebay store where you pay them to ship items to you from other ebay sellers that wont send their products to you.

you buy a product of seller a
    give them the address of the people above.
    you ive them a fee and then they ship to you

• Advertisement
Advertisement