Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plato, The Republic

Options
  • 31-03-2008 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭

Anyone else repeating the exam in this and have an explanation for why it isn't on the timetable by any chance?
    The code is GRC20060.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Some repeats are turned into 100% essay. Contact the module co-ordinator and find out for definite. I study Greek and Roman Civilisation and I avoid Greek philosophy like the plague. Its good to read if you want to go asleep though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Zippitydoo

Yeah I will be from now on. Thanks for the advice, will do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Do any of you do the Greek Law module this year and if so, do we have a test on thursday??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Do any of you do the Greek Law module this year and if so, do we have a test on thursday??

I dont do that one so I dont know. Hope you find out and good luck with it.

Bubs I do it but not sure about the test- if you find out pass on the word please! :)

• Advertisement

I think there is one. We all got an email or a blackboard announcement telling us to bring in the book from Urbain and on the course outline it says there's a test in week 10

Well, might as well presume it's going ahead Bubs. Any tips for the exam? I haven't forked out for the book yet, been skint these last few weeks- bad I know- and the library hasn't had it in awhile now, very annoying. Gonna have to buy it in the morning I guess.

Zippitydoo wrote: »
    Well, might as well presume it's going ahead Bubs. Any tips for the exam? I haven't forked out for the book yet, been skint these last few weeks- bad I know- and the library hasn't had it in awhile now, very annoying. Gonna have to buy it in the morning I guess.

My tip would be to find someone who goes to the lectures. I have only been to one, more fool me

Ha great tip- Think I've been to a grand total of 2 so I guess we're in the same boat... good luck!

Bubs if you get this, I've been studying for tomorrow's exam, and just came across some slides where it says the test is on April the 17th, 30%.

Just thought I'd let ye know.

Guess the study will do me good anyway! :D

• Advertisement

Thanks man, gives me some much needed time

Advertisement