Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Remington Stock

Options
  • 31-03-2008 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I might get a Synthetic stock for a Remington 788 .22-250 long action. Lots for sale in the US but can't find anyone willing to post to Ireland. Found one in the UK but at almost 4 times the price they are in the US it is a bit much. Cheers J

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

Kat1170 wrote: »
    Anyone know where I might get a Synthetic stock for a Remington 788 .22-250 long action. Lots for sale in the US but can't find anyone willing to post to Ireland. Found one in the UK but at almost 4 times the price they are in the US it is a bit much. Cheers J

hi, i ordered one for my sako last week a mcmillan .i placed my order with peter jackson ,www.jacksonrifles.com .if you go on to the mcmillan wed site ,you can see the colours and styles and all the extra bits

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Excellent, they have a number of suitable stocks listed. Can you tell me how much you paid for yours so I can have an idea (you can pm if you would prefer) Cheers Joe

Advertisement