Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team Swat

Options
  • 31-03-2008 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭

Anyone play Team Swat over the weekend?

It was bloody hard but my headshot counts rocketed, by the time I was done being owned.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

plus it was double XP, yea it kicked ass. MLG was a shock after playing swat all weekend. Takes so many shots to kill

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Great fun. AR feels like pissing into the wind now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Tobikov

Yeah, Team SWAT was a lot of fun. Really put a premium on holding a good position on the map. Thoroughly enjoyed it except for the couple of games I had with very poor connections. Got owned even more than usual!

And I'm loving the new MLG playlist. :cool: Even though I'm blatantly not good enough for it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

There doesn't seem much point in playing on MLG unless your playing with friends. It's all geared towards team-work.

Yeah, very much so. Playing with randomers is very hit and miss (like me with the sniper rifle!) :D

• Advertisement

Anyone play Griffball last weekend?

Played a few games of grifball last weekend. Not really my cup of tea, although it's a great way of racking up killtrocities/killimanjaroes etc. etc.

It's nice to see Bungie mixing it up. I rarely get to play custom games so it's good to have them on the matchfinder.

Advertisement