Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting into shape with the Summer Challenge

Options
  • 31-03-2008 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Female
    5'6
    10 stone !!!:eek:

OK So I decided I will set a log up.

Week one went well no sugar , processed food and no diet coke !! My aim is to get back to 9 stone 2 lb. I was this 2 years ago and then I gave up smoking 2 years ago! Although the scales dont really matter to me , just want to get as lean as I possibly can! Before he challenge I trained 5 days per week so will continue with this. Diet was good 90% of the time.
    The plan of action is to keep with the 5 days and watch my diet more. No sugar, fizzy drinks , low fat crisps etc

Chest: 32.5
    Bicep: 11
    Wrist: 6
    Waist: 28
    Hips: 33.5
    Top of legs: 23
    knee: 18
    Weight : 10 stone !! ( yuk )

Week 2:

Monday

Breakfast:
    9.00 Linseed, seasame seed, flaxseed, oatbrean & wheatgerm ( its mixed so 3 table spoons) mixed with a medium banana, 6 strawberries and a danone acitvia fat free yogart

10:30 Apple and 2 mandarins

Lunch
    1.00: 2 Wholemeal sliced bread, small tin of beans, butter, with apple

3.00: apple , half slice of wholemeal bread with a tsp of peanut butter

7.00: Slender pro shake & small handfull of cashews after workout

Dinner:
    8.00 Chicken breast cooked in the oven with mixed pepper and drissle of olive oil & veg stir fry with soya sauce and tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce & apple & handful of grapes
    My god I eat some amount of apples !!

Also went to the gym after work and done 1hour weight training & 20 mins stepper also done a 20 min walk at lunch time.

Week 2 meaurements:

Chest :32.5
    Bicep: 11
    wrist: 6
    waist: 27 ( down an inch )
    hips: 33.5
    top of legs: 22.5 ( .5 of an inch)
    knee: 17.5
    Body Weight ... (will know in the morning will weigh myself in the morning in the gym)

Little bit disappointed with those measurements.Maybe scales in the morning will show something different doubt it though. Really worked my ass of last week. But onwards and upwards. I have decided that I will include one more cardio session into my weekly workout that will make it 6 days in total 3 weight days / 3 cardio days Maybe this will help?

So tommorrow I will put up my weight !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

Hi lindak

your breakfast is very similar to mine I use oatbran, milled flax, milled pumkin, milled pumkin seed, honey pineapple or grapes. The oatbran is great for keeping you full up for hours. Your getting lots of fiber during the day, in case you aren't make sure you getting lots of water.

best of luck with the challenge,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭lindak

Yesterday 22:22siochainHi lindak

your breakfast is very similar to mine I use oatbran, milled flax, milled pumkin, milled pumkin seed, honey pineapple or grapes. The oatbran is great for keeping you full up for hours. Your getting lots of fiber during the day, in case you aren't make sure you getting lots of water.

best of luck with the challenge,

Hi Siochain, Yep I am having this breakfast a couple of years now I never get sick of it. I bring bags of seeds with me when I go on hols I love it that much. Ye probably also need to increase my water intake. Bit deflated with my results this week but we will see what next week brings !

Well went to the Gym this morning and weighed myself and I stayed the same !! :mad::mad: Really dissapointed but this is the reason that I dont like weighing myself, I am not looking at the lose of one inch from my waist but that the scales didnt move !

So went to the Gym this morning and ran on the trreadmill for 40 mins fasted cardio. gradient 1.5 speed : 9.5 / 10 / 10.5.

Food Log:

8.30 Apple post gym ( on the drive to work)
    9.15 Banana, Danone activia yogart(fat Free), 6 stawberries,and my mixed seeds

Later I will be having :

10.30 Apple

1.00 2 boiled eggs, small tin of Tuna, lettuce , tomato, onion, cucumber, beetroot, healthy living dressing (small amount) & piece of fruit

4.00 Organic low fat yogart & wholegrain ryvita

6.30 Mince, small amount of pasta

9.00 Handful of cashews
    Maybe get a walk in aswell tonight !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Wow linkak you are doing well - don't focus too much on the scales (if I could only listen to myself aswell...) :) I know that personally, I just want to be able to wear the clothes in my wardrobe that I keep skimming past.. as they're just that bit too clingy or I'll feel self-conscious in them. I've put on 2 stone over the past 4 years, but would just like to get down to the 9stone ish mark too. We're actually the same age and almost the same height! Yikes :eek: It's a challenge :D

So having a look at my log, I am going to replace some of my fruit snacks with snacks high in protein. Way too much carbs in my diet. I will be changing my mid morning and mid evening snack as of tommorrow.

So tommorrow I will replace with slender pro at 11.00 and at 4.00 I am goin to have a boiled egg ! Hopefully this works !

Went to gym this morning again and done 40 mins cardio on treadmill. Little bit tired this morning!. But have a new plan of action as far as my diet goes. Definatley going to replace a lot of fruit I was eating with protein. So below will be my diet for today:

9.00 Apple post workout

9.30 - Banana, 6 Strawberries, Danone activia fat free Yogart, Mixed seeds

11.00 Handfull of cashews

1.00 Small tin of tuna, 2 boiled eggs ( only one yoke) , lettuce, tomatoe, onion, avacado, cucumber, beetroot & Slender Pro Protein Shake

4.00 Boiled egg

7.00 Chicken Breast, Sprouts, Carrots, 4 baby potatoes

9.00 Ryvita whole-grain with tsp of peanut butter.

Think my diet for today is much better ? Any suggestions welcome. Still havent had any fizzy drinks , crisps, processed food etc. Feeling good though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Hi lindak, some feedback on your diet as requested...

Well done for swapping some carbs for protein! Everything looks pretty ok for now tbh. At 10st you really aren't overweight btw, and your stats suggest you're fairly slim so I shouldn't think you have an awful lot of "weight" to lose. At this point you may be better off swapping the "must lsoe weight" mantra for "I'd like to reduce my bodyfat".

I'd suggest perhaps eating a better protein source after the gym - while fruit is extremely healthy, protein will help your body recover quicker and build lean mass. Fat-free yoghurts tend to be extremely low quality protein sources, full of sugars and/ or sweeteners and artificial flavours. Try swapping it for natural yoghurt, greek yoghurt or organic yoghurts with as few ingredietns as possible.

Hi ,

I know I dont mean weight I do mean body fat.. I want to be as lean as possible to be honest. I habit saying " loose weight" OK well I have only been doing cardio in the morning so I will introduce protein after that. On weight training days I do have a protein shake. Ok well I will stick with that and see how I get on.

Thanks for the critic , good luck with your wee !

Todays plan:

Food:

9.00 Banana, Yogart, Seeds, Strawberries & apple

11.00 Ryvita & tsp of peanut butter

1.00 2 Boiled eggs, small tin of tuna, lettuce, tomatoe, cucumber, onion, drizzle of low fat ceasar salad dressing & Handful of cashews

4.00 Boiled egg

7.30 Slender Pro (post work out )

8.00 Salmon, wholeweat pasta, peppers and onion friend in small amount of olive oil & tomatoe based sauce

Gym tonight :

Weight session 1 hour & then 30 mins cardio. Trousers are feeling little but looser on me which is good. I wil resist measuring myself till Tuesday that will be one week. Thinking about our treat day on sat and to be honest I really am not missing that much. Really dont know what I would like as my treat! Im sure come sat I will think of something....

Yesterday went well ! So todays plan is as follows:

Today :

7.00 Pre Workout : Banana & small handful of cashews

7.20 :30 mins cardio

8.30 Post Workout: Slender pro shake

9.00 Banana, Seeds, Strawberry, Yogart

11.00 Handfull of mixed brazil nuts and cashews

1.00 Omlette ( 2eggs , small amount of full fat milk , water, 1 lean rasher without fat, 1 slice of mitchelstown chesse) & Apple

3.30 Handful of cashews & peanuts

6.30 Salmon fillet, 100g wholewheat pasta, peppers onion fried in tablespoon of olive oil.

8.00 Boiled egg

Will go to gym tommorrow and do weight session for 1 hour and then 20-30 mins cardio! going out tommorrow night so may have couple of drinks as my treat ! Rest day sunday !

Well had I had my treats: 1 Profiteroll , small handful of hunkydorey crisps, and few beers tonight. ANd thats me happy enough. Im gonna try my hardest tommorrow to get back to no treats , usually day after drinking I totally binge eat, so it will be a challenge tommorrow. ALso went the gym this morning : 1 hour weight training & 20 mins cardio. Rest day tommorrow !!

• Advertisement

Back on track for today hav had my treats which included 8 bottles of corrs light last night !! :eek::eek: OK this morning just wanna get back into my routine now so today is as follows:

9.30 - Yogart, strawberries, seeds

11.30 - apple and handful of nuts

1.30 - Scrambled eggs ( 2 whole eggs & 1 egg white) 2 slices of wholemeal bread and butter

4.30 - handful of nuts

7.00 - chicken breast with stir fry veg , soya sauce

9.00 - Slender pro protein shake & ryvita cracker with tsp of peanut butter.

No excercise today its day off. Looking forward to measurements on tuesday !

Day 15 and into the third week doing good took measurements this morning and was quite happy with the results ! :

Chest 32.5 - No Change
    Bicep 103/4 - (- 1/4)
    Wrist 6 - No Change
    Waist 26 (-1)
    Hips 33 (-.5)
    Top of legs 22.5 No change
    Top of Knee 16 (- 1.5)

Calf 12.5 (.5)

Really happy with this weeks measurements I will weight myself in the gym in the morning I dont really care what the scales says though just happy with the meausrements to be honest. Hope my few drinks at the weekend wont interfer with my measurements for next week! This high protein & high fat low carb diet is really working for me ! I am eating more than I have in a long time but its mostly protein and good fat with a little carb. Havent felt hungry once!

Plan for today

9.00 - Banana, yogart, strawberries, apple, seeds

11.00 handfull of cashews & mandarin

1.00 2 boiled eggs, small tin of tuna, lettuce, tomatoe, cucumber, onion, drizzle of dressing

4.00 boiled egg

7.00 Slender pro shake

8.00 small portion of wholemeal pasta, chicken breast, peppers onion fried in olive oil & some dolmio italian chille sauce

9.00 handful of brazil nuts

Gym this evening with weight session for 1 hour & 30 mins cardio. Will also get a 30 min walk in on my lunch break !

Squat 47.5k 12 x 3
    Lunge 47.5k 12/3
    Stiff deadlift 40k 12 x 3
    assisted chinup 12 x 3
    Latpull down 30k 10 x 3
    lat pull down reverse 30k 10x 3
    Bench dip with 4lb weight on lap l(egs on bench aswell)10 x 3
    Kickback 8lb 10 x 3
    cable press down 7.5 10x3
    concentration curls 8lb 10 x 3
    hammer curl 8lb10 x 3

So weighed myself this morning in the gym and am down 2lb. New weight is 9stone 12lb. Happy with that but to be honest I am more happy with my measurements.

Todays Plan

Went to gym this morning and ran for 30 mins on treadmill gradient 1.5 @ 10mph / 10 mins cross trainer

8.30 Slender Pro shake

9.00 Banana, yogurt, seeds, apple, banana

11.00 handfull of nuts

1.00 2 boiled eggs, small tin of tuna mixed with small amount of low fat mayo and onion, lettuce, onion, cucumber, tomatoe & mandarin

4.00 - boiled egg & slice of light cheddar cheese

6.30 small portion of Roast beef, lots of brocolli, green bean , 3 small baby potatoes

8.00 ryvita and tsp of peanut butter

Maybe a short walk also today !

Day 17 and going strong. Todays plan is as follows:

Breakfast:
    9.15 Yogurt, Seeds, Banana, Strawberry, Apple

11.30 Handful of nuts

1.00 2 small tin on tuna with tablespoon of light mayo, onion, lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and drizzle of light ceasar dressing & mandarin

4.00 Boiled egg

6.00 Slender pro

8.00 Cod fillet oven cooked with seeds, spinach, sprouts , green beans, 3 small baby potatoes

50 Mins cardio after work today

Last night had a real craving for some chocolate those hero choc sweets in my fridge were winking at me ! I resisted though and just had some nuts.
    Plan for today:

9.00 Banana, yogurt, seeds, strawberries, apple

11.00 hanful of brazil nuts

1.00 Omlette ( 2 eggs& 1 egg white, small amount of full fat milk, low fat chesse, 1 lean rasher cut into it) & mandarin

4.00 hanful of brazil nuts

7.00 Slender Pro

8.30 steak grilled , with spinach, green beans, onions, and 3 baby potatoes

Gym tonight 1 hour weight session & 20- 30 mins cardio.

Session went as follows:

Split Squat - 40kg x 10 , 47.5kg x 12, 47.5kg x 12, 47.5kg x 12
    Lunge - 47.5kg x 12, 47.5kg x 12, 47.5kg x 12
    Deadlift - 40kg x 7 , 40kg x 7, 40kg x 7
    Seated Pully row 25kg - 10 x 3
    one arm dumbell row - 12.5kg - 10 x 3 each arm
    Bent over posterior raise - 8kg - 12 x3
    Bench Press - 25k 10 x 3
    Incline D/B press 10kg x 10 , 8kg x 10 , 8kg x 10
    Incline D/B Fly 8kg - 10x 3

Abs - reverse crunches, plank

15 mins cardio.
    Happy with my deadlift usually do sumo / SLDL , really felt it in lower back though ? Is this good ? Tried to get my form right and think it was pretty on the mark !

Well done on ignoring the cravings!! :D

No microwave in work, but yes.. I suppose I could probably bring in cold boiled eggs alright! Could have it on a corn cake or something, it's just the cold part that's a bit off-putting!!

Well done on your hard work and I'm glad you're seeing results - you deserve it!

Today :

35 Mins HIIT in gym

Pre work out : Slender Pro Shake, handfull of nuts

8.30 : Slender pro shake & apple post workout

9.15 Banana, yogurt, strawberries, seeds

11.30 Hanful of nuts ( brazil & cashew )

1.00 Omlette ( 3 whole eggs & one egg white , 1 &1/2 slices of cheese ) with salad ( lettuce, onion, tomatoe, cucumber, drizzle of dressing)

4.00 boiled egg

7.00 multigrain whitening fillet, spinach, green bean , 3 baby potatoe

9.00 ?

Lower back a little sore , and also glutes ! Hopefully lower back pain is normal and from the deadlift !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

lindak wrote: »

Happy with my deadlift usually do sumo / SLDL , really felt it in lower back though ? Is this good ? Tried to get my form right and think it was pretty on the mark !

There's 2 possible reasons your back was/is sore. Either your form is off, or you're just experiencing DOMS. Without seeing you deadlift it's not really possible to say, but assuming your form is good and you're keeping your back tightly arched, then the "pain" may not be anything to worry about. Do you experience an uncomfortable "fullness" in your lower back when you're deadlifting? Or is it a sharp pain?

If it's just a really full/stiff feeling then it's probably just a "pump" and nothing to worry about. BUT, like I said, without actually seeing a vid, it's impossible to say.

And one more thing, with 10kg plates the bar has to travel much further than normal to get to the ground. Most people don't have good enough flexibility to do this and end up rounding over. If you are going all the way down to the ground now you might wanna stop a little bit short (say when the bar's just passed around mid shin) to prevent this from happening.

Thanks,

Ye its not that bad just a little stiff now I suppose. Ye I didnt let the plates hit the floor. Enjoyed doing them though, so just gonna stick with that weight for a while to make sure I perfect the technique ! Thanks for the advice I also watched your vid so that I could watch your form before I went to the gym. Il keep posting my progress on here !

I am seriously craving some chocolate! I know why though ! so in a couple of days that will wear off....

Today went to the gym done 1 hour weight session as follows:

Squat: 20kg x 10, 47.5kg x 12 , 47.5 x 12, 47.5 x 12
    Lunge: 47.5 x (12 x 3)
    Deadlift: 40kg x 10, 40kg x 10, 40kg x 8
    Abductor machine: 50kg x (12 x 3)
    Aductor machine: 50kg x (12 x 3)
    Barbell upright row: 15kg ( 12 x 3 )
    *Supersetted with *
    D/B Pullover 10kg ( 10 x 3 )
    LAt Pulldown 30kg (10 x 3)
    Pully Seated Row 25kg ( 10 x 3 )
    Bench Press 25kg x (10 x 3)
    D/B press stability ball 8kg ( 10 x 3 )
    D/B fly stability Ball 8kg (10 x 3)
    Arnold press 8kg (10 x 3)
    D/B T raise 5kg (12 x 3)
    cable lateral raise 5 ( 10 x 3)

20 Mins interval rower....

Tommorrow is rest day .. looking forward to it.

• Advertisement

Todays Plan:

8.30 - Banana , Yogurt, seeds, strawberries

11.00 - Boiled egg

1.00 - 2 small tins of tuna, teaspoon light mayo, 1 boiled egg, lettuce, cucumber, onion, drizzle of low cal dressing

4.00 hanful of cashews

6.00 slender pro shake

7.00 chicken breast, peppers & onions fried in some olive oil, with small amount of wholewheat pasta, itlaian chilli sauce

9.00 ?

Squat 20kg x 10, 47.5 x 12, 47.5 x 12, 47.5 x 12
    Lunge 47.5 x 3
    Reverse lunge 10kg D/B 12 x 3
    Abductor 50kg x 10 x 3
    Aductor 50kg x 10 x 3
    Chin Up 35kg 10 x 3
    Lat pull down wide grip 30 kg x 10 x 3
    Supersetted with
    Lat pull down reverse 30kg x 10 x 3
    Pully seated row 25kg x 10 x 3
    Dips with 3kg weight on lap
    Kickbacks 8kg x 10 x 12
    Nosebreaker 15kg 10 x 3
    Concentration curl 6kg 10 x 3
    Cable press down 15kg 10 x 3

40 Minute step aerobics class

Thigh - 21.5 ( -.5)
    Chest - 32.5 - No Change
    Bicep - 10.5
    Wrist - 6 - No change
    Waist - 25.5 (-.5)
    Hips - 32.5 (-.5)
    Top of legs 22 (-.5)
    Knee 16 - No Change
    Calf - 12.5 - No Change
    Body Weight - Will know tommorrow morning when in from gym !!

. Will do my measurements tonight and log them and weigh myself tommorrow.

Weighed myself in the gym this morning and scales stayed the same ! Not too worried about that though. Measurements went down.

Todays Plan:
    Went to gym this morning and done 25 mins treadmill, 15 cross trainer.

Food:

7.00 - Small handful of nuts

8.30 - Slender Pro Post workout

9.00 Banana, Yogurt, Seeds, Strawberries, Apple

11.00 Boiled egg & Green tea

1.00 2 small tin of tuna , 1 Boiled egg, tablespoon light mayo, onion, cucumber, lettuce, Tomatoe & Mandarin

4.00 Handful of nuts

6.30 Lean mince meat balls , small amount of wholwheat past, in canned tomato , garlic, olive oil sauce

Todays Plan

8.00 - Small Handful of nuts

11.30 Handul of nuts

1.00 1 boiled egg , 2 small tin of tuna, 2 teaspoon of light mayo, onion ,lettuce, cucumber, tomatoe & mandarin

4.00 Boiled egg

7.00 Slender Pro Shake

8.30 Chicken breast with stir fry veg, & soya sauce

Walked to and from work 1 hour in total
    Squat 47.5kg x 10 x 3
    Lunge 47.5kg x 12 x 3
    Deadlift 40kg x 10 x 8 x 7
    Chin Up 10*3 @ 35kg
    Pull seated row 25kg 10 x 3
    One arm d/b row 12kg 10 x 3 each arm
    bent over posterior raise 8kg 10x3
    Bench press - 20kg x 10 / 25kg x 10 / 30kg x 10 x 3 was spotted on these
    incline d/b press 8kg x 10 x 3
    incline d/b fly 8kg x 10 x 3

15 Min interval on treadmill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

I know you were saying to me about bringing in eggs. I dont like the yellow part in eggs, but anyways, I eat in a main canteen so I would feel a little odd sitting there and pulling out a boiled egg!

Went to the gym this morning and done a great circuit. Really needed it was getting really sick on the treadmill !!

Circuit:

Good body weight warm up

90 sec high intensity treadmill
    30 sec rest

10kg D/B Split Squat x 12
    10kg D/B Bench Press x 12
    40 sec isolated plank
    12.5kg D/B one arm row
    10kg D/B Reverse lunge

60 Sec High intensity treadmill

90 Sec rest

Done this circuit 4 times took me 40 mins and really enjoyed it !

Food for today

7.00 Pre workout - Slender Pro Shake & small handful of nuts

9.00 Post Workout - Slender Pro & Apple

9.30 banana, Yogurt, Seeds, Strawberries

11.30 Handful of nuts

1.00 Omlette ( 3 whole eggs & 1 egg white) 2 slices of light cheddar cheese in it with small salad lettuce, onion , cucumber, tomatoe

4.00 1 egg scrambled

7.00 Sirlion steak, sprouts , green bean , petite pois, 3 baby potatoes

Food Today:

8.00 Handful of nuts

11.30 Handful of nuts

1.00 Omlette ( 3 whole egg, 1 egg white) 2 Slices of low fat cheddar

4.00 1 egg

7.00 Slender Pro Shake

8.30 3 Baby potatoe, sprouts , petite pois, brocilli, piece of haddock

Gym tonight :
    1 hour weight workout & 20 mins cardio after

Crap workout tonight , bumped in a friend in the gym and they kept talking through my whole workout !! Never again. Before I knew it I was there two hours and didnt feel like I put everything into it. Gonna have to make up for this.

you're eating loads of eggs! Is it almost 5 a day? Is that not an awful lot? They are a super source of protein and so convenient though :) What kind of yogurt do you use? I've started having hte Glenisk organic natural yogurt - this ok?!

Well treat day went a little over board, went to a christening.

So I had about 12 roses sweets, some peanuts & crisps, then they had salad stuff ! Sounds healthy enough lettuce, onion, tomatoe, turkey and then I added the bad stuff coleslaw, egg mayo, cheese, and soda bread with real butter was yummy ! THen went for dinner and had pasta dish with chicken and caciatore sauce so wasnt that bad big portion though! So really let loose today , will be back on track tommorrow off to the gym for a good cardio session!

Got back on track yesterday. Got the the gym aswell.

Done my measurement this morning and they are as follow:

Thigh 21.5 - No Change
    Chest 32.5 - No Change
    Bicep 10.5 - No Change
    Wrist 6 - No Change
    Waist - 25 - (- .5)
    Hips 32 - ( - .5)
    Top of legs 22 -No Change
    Knee - 15.5 (-.5)
    Calf - 11.5 (- 1 )
    Body Weight - Will do in the gym tommorrow morning !

No major changes although there was some. Changing my diet around a bit this week .

Food today:

8.30 - Small handful of nuts

9.00 Banana, yogurt, seeds, strawberries, apple

11.30 Ryvita multiseed & slice of low fat cheese

1.00 Salad ( 2 small tin of tuna, 1 tablespoon light mayo, onion, small amount of feta cheese, slice of turkey, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoe)

4.00 Handful of mixed nuts

7.00 Slender Pro

8.00 Chicken Breast & stir fry veg

Gym tonight weights session and 20 mins cardio after !

• Advertisement

Well weighed myself today and up 1.5 pounds !! Whats that about ! Meaurements are down so really thats all that matters but like everyone else it is very disheartning ! So I have decided that I am not gonna weigh myself every week . Maybe every second week is best !
    Anyway !! Went to the gym this morning and done 20 mins interval on cross trainer / 15 mins on stepper

Food Today:

8.45 : Slender Pro after workout

9.15 Banana, Yogurt, Seeds, Strawberries

11.00 Apple

1.00 2 small tin of tuna, 1 tablespoon of mayo, small piece of feta, 1 slice of turkey, lettuce, onion, cucumber, tomatoe & Handful of nuts

4.00 Ryvita & slice of low fat cheddar

6.00 lean steak , 3 baby potatoe, green beans, spoonful of baked beans & fried onions.

Maybe get a walk in this evening aswell !

Advertisement