Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hillary is telling tall tales again...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

She claimed that beforehand.

Trimble hit the nail on the head
    I don't know there was much she did apart from accompanying Bill (Clinton) going around... being a cheerleader for something is slightly different from being a principal player.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,247 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Did she also not have sexual relations with that woman?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Apparently she also tried to join the Marines.

Some doubt it.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/03/jarheads.html

NTM

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

surely she must have the people in place to remind her of CREDIBILITY factors...and its importance to be seen to be HONEST...how these stories are actually supposed to help her chances of winning the democratic election i do not know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Let her be truely known as billary

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

She's still at it.

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/04/05/surprise-hillary-caught-in-another-stump-speech-lie/
    Over the last five weeks, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton of New York has featured in her campaign stump speeches the story of a health care horror: an uninsured pregnant woman who lost her baby and died herself after being denied care by an Ohio hospital because she could not come up with a $100 fee.

<snip>

But hospital administrators said Friday that Ms. Bachtel was under the care of an obstetrics practice affiliated with the hospital, that she was never refused treatment and that she was, in fact, insured

I honestly can't recall a campaign run on so many 'mistakes'. This goes back to the Norman Hsu thing from last year.

In the meantime, with the 40th anniversary of MLK's assaination now here.
    Mrs Clinton told the congregation of her reaction as a young student to the news of the killing.

"I walked into my dorm room and took my book bag and hurled it across the room," the Democrat recalled, her voice full of emotion. "It felt like everything had been shattered and we'd never be able to put the pieces together again."

No reason to disbelieve her, but someone please pass me the salt?

NTM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭snow scorpion

Slick Willie and Unslick Hilly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 83,247 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

yep. shes senile.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

She's still at it.

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/04/05/surprise-hillary-caught-in-another-stump-speech-lie/

I honestly can't recall a campaign run on so many 'mistakes'. This goes back to the Norman Hsu thing from last year.

In the meantime, with the 40th anniversary of MLK's assaination now here.

No reason to disbelieve her, but someone please pass me the salt?
    NTM

seriously like who is believing this? I for one can't see her hurtling books but then again i didn't see the tear scenario either or even where it came from ... She is constantly surprising me with her antics but surely people are seeing through her :confused:

Advertisement