Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Quickies

Options
  • 31-03-2008 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

A hunter kills a deer and brings it home. He decides to clean it, prepare it, and serve the deer meat for dinner.

He knows his kids are fussy eaters, and won't eat it if they know what it is, so he doesn't tell them.

His little boy keeps asking him, "What's for dinner dad?"

"You'll see", he replies.

They start eating dinner and his daughter keeps asking him what they are eating.

“Ok", says her dad, "Here's a hint. It's what your mother sometimes calls me."

His daughter screams...

"Don't eat it, Jimmy... It's a

f***ing arsehole...!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eleven people were hanging on a rope, under a helicopter.

Ten men and one woman.

The rope was not strong enough to carry them all, so they decided that one had to leave, because otherwise they were all going to fall.

They weren't able to choose that person, until the woman gave a very touching speech.

She said that she would voluntarily let go of the rope, because, as a woman, she was used to giving up everything for her husband and kids or for men in general, and was used to always making sacrifices with little in return.

As soon as she finished her speech, all the men started clapping.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

bravo sir :)

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

good ones,lots of mods about this morning:)

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Guy goes to a fancy dress party Bollock naked with a naked young lady on his back.

Someone asks him "What on earth are you supposed to be?"

Guy says "I'm a snail"

"Excuse me?"

"That's Michelle on me back"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

greatgoal wrote: »
    good ones,lots of mods about this morning:)

Me thinks it an April Fools Joke:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

rocky25 wrote: »
    Eleven people were hanging on a rope, under a helicopter.

Ten men and one woman.

The rope was not strong enough to carry them all, so they decided that one had to leave, because otherwise they were all going to fall.

They weren't able to choose that person, until the woman gave a very touching speech.

She said that she would voluntarily let go of the rope, because, as a woman, she was used to giving up everything for her husband and kids or for men in general, and was used to always making sacrifices with little in return.

As soon as she finished her speech, all the men started clapping.

Excellent, I'm texting this to all my friends. :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement