Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tiesto is to quit his career and has cancelled all his future tours.

• 01-04-2008 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

April fool :D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Awwww.. excited me there for a minute!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭Bren_M.Records

basquille wrote: »
    Awwww.. excited me there for a minute!

Likewise! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 TANNAM

i wish he would !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭Bren_M.Records

I was in my local Xtravision last night and twas like "Tiesto central", live videos and cd's.
    Depressing to think that for many kids Tiesto is considered to be at the pinnacle of "dance music".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

any tiesto-type gobsh1te is good for dance music of all sorts as it gets the kids into it. they'll get bored and some of them will get into the good stuff.

personally i think he's a joke, but there's always gonna be an uber-commercial side to any music (thanks to the major labels trying to cash in).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 TANNAM

I was in my local Xtravision last night and twas like "Tiesto central", live videos and cd's.
    Depressing to think that for many kids Tiesto is considered to be at the pinnacle of "dance music".

Ye was the same for me yesterday as well :)
    Went into xtravision (sutton cross) and they had Tiesto everything, even Tiesto DVD's !
    What a ****ed up world we live in.
    The only thing a Tiesto CD/DVD is good for is a frisby :)

Advertisement