Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IP check please?

Options
  • 01-04-2008 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭

Could an smod take a look at user aL00F08 pls? And post their email address/real name in case its a rereg. S/he's been spamming several of the music forums. Ta.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Yup its Kenneth again, Kenny Cahil - CreamyPiiE@gmail.com, I have reported him to the abuse team at googlemail, on first name terms with them at this stage, the even recognise my cuid. It will be some time before our friend Ken or anyone on that ip range can get themselves a gmail account.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

How serious is it? Think we'll have to send the gards round to their house this time? Or is it a case for the Boarder Patrol to take care of?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Thanks Vex. Justice has been served as always :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

That must be his..... what 30th account now. When will he get the message.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

That must be his..... what 30th account now. When will he get the message.

You'd think he's have given up after smashey and Dev went to "visit" him at his mothers house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,908 ✭✭✭✭Basq

smashey was never the same after that "visit"..

Still, I reckon he's got the message by now.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Hard work is needed I suppose. People have far to much free time on their hands.

*sigh*

Good work anyway. Hopefully this will end it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

basquille wrote: »
    smashey was never the same after that "visit"..

Still, I reckon he's got the message by now.

Did he ever manage to extract that knitting needle btw?

Advertisement