Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formula 1

Options
  • 01-04-2008 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭

Hey,

What happened to the Formula 1 games on the PC? Were they discontinued or something? I only see them out for the PS2/3 now.

Kevin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭Darwin

You can thank Sony and the greedy F1 administration for depriving us PC gamers for years :mad: see here
    My understanding is that EA now have the license so perhaps we can look forward to cross-platform F1 games again?
    In the meantime there's always F1 mods for games such as rFactor and even a heavily modded version of Geoff Crammonds GP4 (still the best F1 sim imho)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Thanks for the information but, dammit - I loved that game! This does, however, explain why 2002 was the last PC version of the game that I have heard of. What rekindled my interest in the game again was the fact that my brother says he's going to buy the new version of the game for his PS3!

Kevin.

Advertisement