Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming Pool on Fire (Port)

Options
  • 01-04-2008 1:01am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

Happy April Fools everybody

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

:eek:lol you got me!:D How stupid am I? :D

How are you all today? Have to think of something to catch the OH on this yr! He always gets me first coz I never remember it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

went in for a swim today and man it was amazing. i cant get over the heat and power of their showers!!!! now i know why my own shower is crap! the leisure centre is taking all the power!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Sounds lovely ~ I'm going up later to see about joining and have a little nose around.....if it's not raining cos I'm made of sugar and might dissolve LOL!

lol. defo go for it. its a nice gym and pool. not mad on the changing facilities though and the unisex showers. what the hell is that all about??

Ruby-J wrote: »
    and the unisex showers. what the hell is that all about??

:eek::eek::eek:

You had better be joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all I need now having to take an injunction out on Ports Best!!!!!

• Advertisement

i tell no lie Curvy!!! unisex showers and changing rooms! they have one or two shower cubicles but i think theyre meant for diasbled people. i used one of them yesterday and it was huge and had a panic button thing. so i knew it wasnt the "ordinary" shower. yeh im not impressed with that i have to admit. i mean they couldve at least seperated the changing rooms to single sex facilities then the shower thing wouldnt be half as bad. :confused:

Ruby-J wrote: »
    i tell no lie Curvy!!! unisex showers and changing rooms! they have one or two shower cubicles but i think theyre meant for diasbled people. i used one of them yesterday and it was huge and had a panic button thing. so i knew it wasnt the "ordinary" shower. yeh im not impressed with that i have to admit. i mean they couldve at least seperated the changing rooms to single sex facilities then the shower thing wouldnt be half as bad. :confused:

Well at least you have the panic button for when PB gets in!!! I didn't get down there last night but might wander down over the weekend. I saw that they charge seperately for if you want to use the shower facilities, maybe that's why!!

lol. no no its 6euro for the pool and the facilities with that like the sauna, steam room and showers. and then its 8 euro for pool, pool facilities and gym.

:D

:rolleyes: No way am I getting my curves out in front of all them weird Portarlington blokes!!!

*Ducks and runs LOL.....:D*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Baby-sauce

haha i was thinkin ''no way,on fire??'' haha i like this swimming pool in port. i love port east end hotel and continental pub..rocks!!!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement