Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st Post Nerves

Options
  • 01-04-2008 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi all, i have decided to join the fun on the interweb and make my first post. Ooooh the excitement. Also i previously saw a forum called Ladies lounge but cant seem to see it now, do i need to be registered for a while?

Apologies if this thread is in the wrong place, please let me know if i need to move it! :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭lizardfudge

Welcome aboard.

You've picked an odd transitional time to join though... so things may seem stranger than usual.

The forum you're looking for is here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1011

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Sassy*

Damned insomnia! :) Thanks for that lizardfudge

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Welcome along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Let us know if there is anything else you'd like to know or to make your stay less daunting. Boards is a huge place and can be a bit intimidating at first. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Sassy*

Thanks guys, it does seem like everyone is very ofay with it all but im sure ill get past my technological shortcomings in no time. i did like all those stars under my name yesterday, they were pretty, can i have them back? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Sassy* wrote: »
    Thanks guys, it does seem like everyone is very ofay with it all but im sure ill get past my technological shortcomings in no time. i did like all those stars under my name yesterday, they were pretty, can i have them back? ;)
    They were nice alright :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

I'd highly recommend After Hours. A great bunch of lads.:rolleyes:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I'd highly recommend After Hours. A great bunch of lads.:rolleyes:

:D
    They love Macbeth :pac:

Advertisement