Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magic and Illusion bans

Options
  • 01-04-2008 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭

User: Voodoo_child,
    Ban period: 1 month
    Reason: making threads disappear

User: bigslick
    Ban period: 3 months
    Reason: threatening use of magic to shrivel moderator penis :mad:

That is all!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Those two have been causing trouble for a while now.
    Let me know if you want them site banned for a couple of months, it will help them think twice next time.
    B

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Thanks B, top of your game as always! Ever vigilant!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Consider banning azezil for threatening 6th with his wand.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

biko wrote: »
    Consider banning azezil for threatening 6th with his wand.

Yeah I wont put up with threats ... promises are a different thing all together ;)

Also Sherifu is acting up a bit in the forum too. I think he might be rb_ie's dual account, or just his "buddy" ;)

Should I site ban him too?

I'm behind in my banning quota for this quarter and at this stage Ruu is getting way ahead.
    No bonas for me this year :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Sure why not .... its not like we need real reasons to ban some one. If any one asks just give the usual crap about abusive PMs etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Beruthiel wrote: »

I'm behind in my banning quota for this quarter and at this stage Ruu is getting way ahead.
    No bonas for me this year :(

I was just going over the TPS report for the month ending 31 March 2008 and noticed this, The only way you can make this is is with some gratitutious bannage and severe opression of free speech.

I know you won't let the side down.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

6th wrote: »
    Also Sherifu is acting up a bit in the forum too. I think he might be rb_ie's dual account, or just his "buddy" ;)
    tin-foil-hat.jpg

Vexorg wrote: »
    I was just going over the TPS report for the month ending 31 March 2008 and noticed this

Ya
    I got that memo.
    The only way you can make this is is with some gratitutious bannage and severe opression of free speech.

Thanks for the show of faith Vex.
    I know I've been too soft, but that'll change going forward into the summer.
    I won't let you down again.

Vexorg wrote: »
    I was just going over the TPS report for the month ending 31 March 2008 and noticed this, The only way you can make this is is with some gratitutious bannage and severe opression of free speech.

You forgot the TPS report coversheet, though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,214 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Let it be known that casting Schorching Ray, Magic Missile, or most especially casting Light on one of your party members when they are trying to Sneak, is an instant ban from the Magic Forum.

Cantrips are acceptable at all times however.

Advertisement