Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Genzyme and Microchem expands

• 01-04-2008 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Some good news on the hi-tech front at last, Genzyme are investing about 130 million at the plant and expanding the workforce by about 150 while in Dungarvan Microchem are doubling the workforce.

Mike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Heard it on the radio on the way into work today, was delighted to hear!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

April Fools :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

hi,

just as a matter of interest i have applied to work in genzyme, as part of the manufacturing team, have decent enough experience and 3rd level.

can anyone tell me what they are like to work for?

does manufacturing work shift?

i'm probably getting a little bit ahead of myself but to be forewarned is to be forearmed as they say :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

who_ru wrote: »
    hi,

just as a matter of interest i have applied to work in genzyme, as part of the manufacturing team, have decent enough experience and 3rd level.

can anyone tell me what they are like to work for?

does manufacturing work shift?

i'm probably getting a little bit ahead of myself but to be forewarned is to be forearmed as they say :rolleyes:

Yep, I know a few people out there in manufacturing and maintenance and they are all on shift. The lads I know are all on 4 shifts, they work two weekends every month.

Advertisement