Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Shih Tzu - Bella 14 Wks Old

Options
  • 01-04-2008 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭

Hi Bella is missing since last night, 31st March from the Rush area. She answers to the name Bella and is only around 14 wks old. She is feared stolen as she never ventures too far. if anyone has any info can they please contact me by pm or go to irishdogs.ie as the owner is a forum member there too, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

Did she get out by accident or was she taken from your garden?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Shes not mine, she belongs to a friend, she was out in the garden for a couple of minutes before they were going for their walk, she has another dog too and when she went out to get her she was gone and that why she thinks she might have been stolen as she she says that she doesnt wander too far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

Yes because I hope a 14 week old dog wasn't 'put out' .......

You're poor friend, it sounds like she did nothing to cause it. I hope they get their pooch back!!

No she wasnt put out. She was playing in her garden with her other dog and when she went out to get them to go for a walk the shih tzu was gone. So please enough with the comments like that and just spread the word as she is devastated that shes gone. she has been up most of the night searching the streets for her and has contacted every avenue she can think of, so please just keep an eye for her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

There is a Lost/found forum on www.irishanimals.ie - you should put a post up there too.

Andrea, you might want to take down your number in case the mods remove your post. Try gumtree.ie too. They have a good lost and found that a lot of people look at.

thanks glowing, i think we have covered nearly all the animal sites as there are loads of us that are members of irishdogs.ie and they have loads of contacts around the place. thanks for the advice.

why would they remove the post?

You're not allowed to put phone numbers in posts. All responses should be done through the post or private messaging. Its in the charter thingy.

• Advertisement

oh right, ill take it off then. didnt know that. thanks

andreac wrote: »
    oh right, ill take it off then. didnt know that. thanks

No bother. Good luck with your search!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Have you got a picture? If so, post a lost notice *with the pic and the date and place she went missing* as well as contact details, on irishanimals, and also in both local vets and the really big vets around - Sandymount Pet Hospital, the Veterinary Hospital in UCD, Charlemont Street.

Post it up in local schools and garda stations.

And *visit* all of the pounds and shelters, and post the picture up there too; and visit them a good few times.

You can always try the Pet Detective, too.

luckat wrote: »
    You can always try the Pet Detective, too.

Like Ace Ventura?

thanks for all the advice. as far as i know all those things have been done, even the pet detective. i just posted it here just in case anyone might see it or hear about her.

think she might have been found, just waiting to hear for def

shes been found, thank god. thanks for all the replies and advice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

I was in the vet's yesterday (getting my darling little cat put to sleep, alas, alas) and there was a notice for a missing dog, obviously a shih tzu, missing from Caledon Road in Dublin.

Is this a trend? Are there other Shi Tzus missing?

Oh, the Pet Detective, by the way: http://www.happytailsdetective.com/

Advertisement