Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Downloadable Stock Video Footage

• 01-04-2008 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm not sure if I am putting this in the right forum, but basically, I am looking for generic stock video footage that can be downloaded from the internet for free. Nothing too fancy. I would be using it to mess around with and try my hand at video editing.
    I've had a Macbook for a while now, and never really used the editing features (iMovie). Since I don't have a camera myself to take video footage, I am looking for footage recorded by others that is freely available on the net.
    I would like to stress, this is not for commercial purposes. Purely for my own experimentation.
    Any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement