Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lost my profile

• 01-04-2008 11:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭

Was playing Tiger woods 08 last nite and i accidentally turned off my xbox when saving the game and when i turned it back on my profile was gone is this tough s**t or can i get it back?
    Luckly ive only started the game!!

Cheers
    Seany834

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Is your 360 online? If so, you can recover the profile. If it's completely offline (and hasn't been online) and it's removed then you're screwed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Yeah i play on XBL if thats what you mean so how do i recover it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

When you turn on your Xbox, it should be an option on the first screen, "Recover Gamertag from Xbox Live". From memory, I think you enter the gamertag, and after that the e-mail and password you set it up with, and it'll do the recovery process.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭D3UC3 J3

Koneko is right.

Do that, but first go into system and delete the corrupted gamer profile ...otherwise you might have problems.

BE TOTALLY SURE TO NOT SELECT - DELETE PROFILE AND ITEMS

SELECT DELETE PROFILE ONLY!

otherwise you'll lose your game saves.

Advertisement