Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

April Fools day

Options
  • 01-04-2008 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

heh ladies,
    got any good pranks i could play on my man before hte end of the day. we won't see each other so i need something i can send him via email. he keeps treating to do something on me and i want to beat him to it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

mollybird wrote: »
    heh ladies,
    got any good pranks i could play on my man before hte end of the day. we won't see each other so i need something i can send him via email. he keeps treating to do something on me and i want to beat him to it

You could always tell him your preggers!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

or send him a furious email saying you saw a photo of him kissing another girl on some girls facebook/bebo and how could he do this to you etc

Dangerous territory though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

She wants to fool him, not kill him!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Its after 12 o clock, you missed the April Fools boat. :)

Cos as you can see, we are no longer moder-whey-tors. Normal service is resumed!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Tell him you heard about this new sex thing and want to try it - "3sum" or something like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Send him something like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

bikeo i love it. i tried to do the whole preggers thing but coudln't go through with it. you see the prob is i can't lie to him to save my life. and he knows me oh so well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

Email him and tell him one of your mates at work was raving about this Cleveland Steamer thing and you want to do it tonight with him.

Play the innocent who doesn't know what it means.

For those that don't Urban Dictionary

well his april fools joke on me was going to be that he couldn't come up to see me on fri as he has just gone on a expensive spree. that being a ring. can you belive that. i would of killed him!!

I told him I was pregnant last night :D
    It was worth the tickles I got :)
    After about 10 mins (in fairness to him his reaction was great)
    I asked him about dates when thinking out loud to him I wonder when this happened (not like it would matter) and when I asked him the date he twigged after a few seconds

• Advertisement

I told him I was pregnant last night :D
    It was worth the tickles I got :)
    After about 10 mins (in fairness to him his reaction was great)
    I asked him about dates when thinking out loud to him I wonder when this happened (not like it would matter) and when I asked him the date he twigged after a few seconds

so are you really pregnant? if so congrats.

No , God, hell no

:D

but thanks anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

mollybird wrote: »
    so are you really pregnant? if so congrats.
    /sigh

• Registered Users Posts: 33,360 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

watna wrote: »
    or send him a furious email saying you saw a photo of him kissing another girl on some girls facebook/bebo and how could he do this to you etc

Dangerous territory though!

No. because if he freaks out and apologises, you'll REALLY regret it!!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    No. because if he freaks out and apologises, you'll REALLY regret it!!

+1 :eek: that one be one hell of a backfire :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Cathooo wrote: »
    +1 :eek: that one be one hell of a backfire :D

That's why I said dangerous terrotory. It could so easily go very wrong if he was guilty of anything!

well he said that being preggers and a ring together. i said not in my family. a ring comes long before any +1 i can tell ya. he shut up after that. haven't heard a word since. think i talked bout a pernament us too much today.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,360 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

How you do it id thid:
    Have a friend he doesn't know ring the house. Introduce himself as a gynocologist and that Miss X's test results have come back and can she give him a call at (look up no. for Maternity hospital) as soon as possible. (No information can be given over the phone wihtout the Miss's consent)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

Text my mother saying was preggers
    Text bf saying my sister who is 5yr younger than me just got engaged

Good entertainment - got text back from mam and phone call from BF
    Ah well back to work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

I'm going to ring my friend later and tell her i've dislocated my knee and i'll be in a cast for 6 weeks, i'm bridesmaid at her wedding in nearly 3 weeks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

ha, was in work not even realising it was april, and the toddler room has a pet rat... whcih one of the teachers secretly took out, and hid, and follow that a freak out of most of the staff who thought a kid had left it unlocked, that it could be anywhere and who were terrified of rats. was really really really funny though.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

I changed the total of a bill and stuck it in an envelope and let him open it nearly passed out!

Advertisement