Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do NTL charge for going over the limit?

Options
  • 01-04-2008 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi,
    I've got three's data modem and I've finally decided to call it quits and call a piece of crap a piece of crap. I phoned NTL and there contract moves with the user rather then being broken which I need as I'm a poor student and seam to move more often then the red cow roundabout.

Anyway, question is, do NTL charge you for going over the limit? I know they send you a letter for high usage and they might cut you off but they don't charge do they?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

no. ive hit 250gig and my cap is 30gig per month.

they will however send you a letter complaining but they dont charge. just dont take the mick on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Conchúr

So is there any reason not to go with them? I heard a rumour that the cap was going to be increased to 120gig once they increse the speeds, any news on that?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Read the FAQ/Charter,
    also use the search function in relation to any increased caps

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement