Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hagar's banning was very harsh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I would if I ever did what Hagar(pbuh) did then you would not be so cold to me Gordon? Gordon?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hmm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Gordon wrote: »
    Look, he's banned. He made the choice to post what he posted, he knows the score and the dangers. He did this to himself.

I don't care. A user's worth should be weighed before you bring down the sword of damocles, doing +6d ban damage, and those who have made valuable contributions to the site should not be considered in the same light as those who've only just signed up and started calling everyone nazis. Hagar was special, he was a shoulder to lean on in harsh times, and a more caring mod, you couldn't have found.

Honestly, if you want to ban such a valuable member like this for nothing, you might as well go ahead and ban me while you're at it. This isn't on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Lads April fools day ended 10 hours ago.

This isn't on.
    Oh yes, it's on.

Look, there is no point in throwing your rattles out of the prambulator, it's up to you what you want to do, but Hagar did some really really 'special' stuff and that ban had to happen. I must say I liked him, but what he did was too much.

/jobsworth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Oh yes, it's on.

Look, there is no point in throwing your rattles out of the prambulator, it's up to you what you want to do, but Hagar did some really really 'special' stuff and that ban had to happen. I must say I liked him, but what he did was too much.

/jobsworth

Hang on guys, I am a little unclear on some things. Most posters, myself included seem to think that he was banned for posting the 'Band the Mod' thread in After Hours. Is this really the reason or is it something more than we're not aware of?

Er, sorry, probably best if I just shut up and don't bring up what I brought up already.

Oh yes, it's on.

/jobsworth

Well then you know where to stick it, Stalin. :mad:

Honestly, if you want to ban such a valuable member like this for nothing, you might as well go ahead and ban me while you're at it. This isn't on.

I think Karl Hungus should be banned. He brings nothing to the board and it would end his tyrannical reign over on the film board. His hated of lists is legendary and I find his attitude toward them quite racist.

I'm all for unbanning Hagar and if this demand is not meet, then I shall be going on hunger strike till it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

I think Karl Hungus should be banned. He brings nothing to the board and it would end his tyrannical reign over on the film board. His hated of lists is legendary and I find his attitude toward them quite racist.

I'm all for unbanning Hagar and if this demand is not meet, then I shall be going on hunger strike till it is.

Lmao

• Advertisement

Hi there Darko. Go f*ck yourself. And you can take that karlhungus.com link out of your sig, you won't be contributing any more, I'm just going to delete all your posts, f*ckstick.

Can an Admin ban KH please? I don't have the permissions to ban him.
    You are not authorized to ban users who are not considered normal, registered users

Can an Admin ban KH please? I don't have the permissions to ban him.

fail2it9.jpg

What's it like to be powerless you jumped up little Hitler?

I've banned you from 17 fora though, can you find them all?

I've banned you from 17 fora though, can you find them all?

You're pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Hi there Darko. Go f*ck yourself. And you can take that karlhungus.com link out of your sig, you won't be contributing any more, I'm just going to delete all your posts, f*ckstick.
    lmfao
    ah Hagar was nice to me, pity to see him gone...

You're pathetic.
    Whatever, fungus boy.

Honestly, I don't care where you ban me from Gordon, I don't want to be a part of boards with seasoned users getting treated like this. Hagar shouldn't have been banned.

Ah, come on lads I only ment it as a joke. You can't ban hungus over this. I'll miss his jovial manner around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

i sense a practical joke afoot

• Advertisement

Honestly, I don't care where you ban me from Gordon
    OK :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

hafgaron3.gif

Can Smods change Sigs?
    Ouch..

OK :D

Big man, aren't you?

It's still wrong to have banned Hagar, and you know it. Banning me from random forums isn't clever, it's just a sad attempt to silence my cries for freedom, and it's not working.

Free Hagar!

Oh, and very sad on the sig...

You won't get me to stop. Free Hagar!!!

it's just a sad attempt to silence my cries for freedom,
    Don't cry baby :( I hate it when you are sad.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Is this really a f*cking joke or what?

Its a load of my boll*x if it is

/waits for Gordon to sing Mocking Bird

free Hagar!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I bet Gordon, Karl Hungus and hager are all in on this.
    Its an april fools joke that will last a while.
    Am I right Mr. mods?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

free Hagar!!!!!

+1

• Advertisement

Free Hagar!!!! and to a lesser extent Hungus

Advertisement