Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

lost is back soon

• 01-04-2008 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

As far as i know lost is back in april then they will stretch it out for 2 more years maybe :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Thanks for that , I was thinking it was all over with the death of Carl *shakes fist*BASTARDS killing Carl like that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

April 24 in the US, probably 28th on RTE.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

On the downside it's looking increasingly likely that the SAG will strike in the summer so the 5th season may end up getting delayed and/or shortened (again).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

...What

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,525 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

doonothing wrote: »
    ...What

SAG = Screen Actors Guild, basically the actors union. They are threatening some sort of industrial action, my eyes glaze over at the details so I don't know much more.

May I be the first to predict (ok, probably not the first) that a deal will be done in the next 10 months for a 7th season of 12 epsiodes. It'll be couched in terms of 'we have so much story to tell', 'we didnt want to short change the fans after the abbreviated season4' etc.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

May I be the first to predict (ok, probably not the first) that a deal will be done in the next 10 months for a 7th season of 12 epsiodes. It'll be couched in terms of 'we have so much story to tell', 'we didnt want to short change the fans after the abbreviated season4' etc.
    hehe, zombie season maybe. The ratings would so low by then they'd have to shoot it on NTSC video (see what happened to Jericho) with Venice Beach standing in for the island. lol. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

hehe, zombie season maybe. The ratings would so low by then they'd have to shoot it on NTSC video (see what happened to Jericho) with Venice Beach standing in for the island. lol. :D

Season 2 has been such a disappointment, but in fairness, it did have a hell of a lot to live up to. Instead of all the government nonsense, another couple of seasons focusing on a war with New Bern would have been great.

Anyway to stay on topic, I would definitely not consider 23 days 'soon'. I now have an extra hour a week for the next few weeks that I don't know what to do with. I mean, yeah I could go outside, but....

At some point they announced that they wont have enough time to do the zombie season because they are so time constricted.

Advertisement