Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what annoys you most about the man in your life

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Moonbaby wrote: »
    What are you blathering on about now...everyone has their own foibles and bad habits.
    It is nothing to do with moodiness.
    It simply means that both people in the relationship have their own personality and a bit of perspective on the object of their adoration.

Eh, i was "blathering" on about a question which i had asked previously in the thread in relation to the main thread topic. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Dragan wrote: »
    Why would you apologise for assuming i am gay? I'm straight as an arrow but last time i checked sexual orientation was nothing to be worried about?

And personally i would go for option A, my female friends are pretty ****ing rockin!

Sorry for appologising ^^ but you know how some people cna get if your get their sexuality wrong.

But common now, dont keep these women to yourself, share them about :)

Anti wrote: »
    Sorry for appologising ^^ but you know how some people cna get if your get their sexuality wrong.

Very true!

And no, i am keeping all these super wimmins to myself! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Your single arn't you ? I agree with what watna says, you cant just change someone. If you did they wouldnt be them. For example, me and the OH have a few things that annoy each other to the point of frustration. But then we realise that most of it is just to wind the other person up and we just laugh about it

Yes, winding up, ftw. My OH knows exactly how to push my buttons. Then he bursts out laughing and I realise he's doing it on purpose!

Also Dragan, I also think you should share out these super women with the other boardsies. I bet they don't menstruate or need to shave their legs either.. am I right? :D

watna wrote: »
    Also Dragan, I also think you should share out these super women with the other boardsies. I bet they don't menstruate or need to shave their legs either.. am I right? :D

Eh, some of them are already on boards, people shouldn't need me to point out who rocks and who sucks. :)

And as far as i am aware they all do both. Although i believe the last one is "choose", right? :D

• Advertisement

Eh, some of them are already on boards, people shouldn't need me to point out who rocks and who sucks. :)

And as far as i am aware they all do both. Although i believe the last one is "choose", right? :D

Yes, it is a choice. However I recently went swimming in Austria - think Germany but hairier.

/shudders

It should be mandatory!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

But yeah, womens moods do tend to change quite alot, and for no apparent reason God knows why though. And the reason your female friends arn't like that with you is either:

a, You have met the super breed of women !
    b, They dont see you the same way they do their partners and act accordingly.

QFT.

Can't compare friends to a partner. Its not the same. Of course all my male friends are 'rockin' but they aren't going to cheat on me or be around me 24/7 for me to notice what they're like. I'm cool with them telling me how much they fancy someone and want to get with them, I would not be cool with it if a boyfriend did that. Do you see the difference?

Yes, it is a choice. However I recently went swimming in Austria - think Germany but hairier.

Damn you, i had done a REALLY good job of not imagining that. :eek::)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

None of you must be football widows, not one person mentioned it.

Are you all dating/married to geeks?

I think for men once they realize _all_ women are fecking mad it makes relationships and life so much easier....nod..smile...say...yes....and do what you like....

Damn you, i had done a REALLY good job of not imagining that. :eek::)

Tee Hee Hee..... it's evil things like that that annoy my OH! I like freaking him out!
    ntlbell wrote: »
    None of you must be football windows, not one person mentioned it.

Yes. It's awesome. :)

• Advertisement

LOL, because someone is not into football they must be geeks? :)

Sounds like you have been listening to too many football fans! :D

LOL, because someone is not into football they must be geeks? :)

Sounds like you have been listening to too many football fans! :D

Heh, Well I'm a football fan and a big dirty nerd, so my woman is very lucky. ;)

She gets Ping'd/Pong'd and ronaldo'd

She gets Ping'd/Pong'd and ronaldo'd

LMAO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

My ex was too nice! A strange one, maybe, but I like a challenge.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Anti not single - i obviously just dont pay any attention him.

Well, i guess i am a soccer widow (not a window mind) but it doesnt bother me in the slightest, thats his thing, i have no interest in it, as he has no interest in F1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 FagFury

When he watches every cent he spends, and moans about he's been ripped off for 10c in the supermarket so he's never going back there again! Always checking his investments, and deciding what the minimum he needs to live on is.... Uses the excuse he'll be able to retire early.... but what about now???? I hate eating in restaurants with him cos he'll moan how expensive the menu is. Its easier just to stay home so I don't have to listen to it. Think he's forgotten how to enjoy the "now" he's so wrapped up in the "future"! Ok, rant over! Love him anyway. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I can understand you not liking football, but him not liking F1 !! jesus wept.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

irishbird wrote: »
    Anti not single - i obviously just dont pay any attention him.
    No, you don't :(:(:(:(
    irishbird wrote: »
    Well, i guess i am a soccer widow (not a window mind) but it doesnt bother me in the slightest, thats his thing, i have no interest in it, as he has no interest in F1.
    +1, other interests ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Of course your female friends are rocking, because you wouldn't act the way you would in front of your partner, in front of them. They don't see most of the crap, they see ya in mostly good moods, out having drinks, and having a laugh. Everyone has an outward persona that they give off in company and then when they are at home it warts and all. And i love my oh to bits in spite of his "warts", he doesn't actually have them :p There are times when i would love to give him a swift kick up the arse, as i would with all my friends when they piss me off, but saying that most of the time he can read me like a book and knows me better than anyone on the planet. And if he did change he wouldn't be the guy i feel in love with.

ok i can breath now!

BTW.. There are people who don't like F1?

Jules wrote: »
    Of course your female friends are rocking, because you wouldn't act the way you would in front of your partner, in front of them. They don't see most of the crap, they see ya in mostly good moods, out having drinks, and having a laugh. Everyone has an outward persona that they give off in company and then when they are at home it warts and all. And i love my oh to bits in spite of his "warts", he doesn't actually have them :p There are times when i would love to give him a swift kick up the arse, as i would with all my friends when they piss me off, but saying that most of the time he can read me like a book and knows me better than anyone on the planet. And if he did change he wouldn't be the guy i feel in love with.

ok i can breath now!

Well said, Jules. I agree completely.

Anti has warts! :eek: :D

Also, I have a confession. I don't really like F1. Sorry! Do you still think I'm cool?!

• Advertisement

Jules wrote: »
    I can't stand it.

Makes me dizzy.
    Also, I have a confession. I don't really like F1. Sorry! Do you still think I'm cool?!
    I do.

DesF wrote: »
    I can't stand it.

Makes me dizzy.

I do.

I really worry for people who watch it.

When was the last time a car was taken over in F1?

1957 or something?

Not a big fan of F1 at all. It's just so boring.

Makes me dizzy.

That's what I always say too! Cars go round and round and round and round etc

It' s a great sport, especially now since they have changed the cars and made it more of the driver driving than the car doing the work itself.... anyway...

TOPIC!

That's what I always say too! Cars go round and round and round and round etc

nnnnnnnnnyyyyeeeeeeeooooooooooooowwwwww

WTF is the attraction tbh

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

hee hee, you make me laugh DesF - i think your gf is a very lucky person:p

WTF is the attraction tbh

Try _not_ watching cats.

Ok guys yes F1 is great... it involves cars going around and around a track. Can we please get back on topic!

• Advertisement

When was the last time a car was taken over in F1?

As in

_1569342_lift_afterwin300.jpg

Or

Overtake?

As in

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=3pyjQzwEtv8

Advertisement