Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what annoys you most about the man in your life

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭mossieh

Jules wrote: »

BTW.. There are people who don't like F1?

Yep, but only because they're into real sports, as far as I can see. :)

Dragan wrote: »
    Eh, i was "blathering" on about a question which i had asked previously in the thread in relation to the main thread topic. :confused:

Perhaps I should use more smilies.

I was meaning that it is a bit of a hop,skip and a jump to accuse the fart inhaling, toilet seat downing, hard cheese owners of moodiness.
    For reasons better explained By Jules, Watna and Anti. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Perhaps I should use more smilies.

Ah that's okay, i should probably use less! :pac:

See!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Ahh god, I have been reading over this and just want to clear something up. I feel a bit bad.

My OH may do things to annoy me.

But I love him with all my heart and wouldnt change him for the world. He is my world.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Moonbaby wrote: »

lolz

sit there for a few hours and ZOMG someone over took someone quick YOU TUBE IT!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Quality wrote: »
    Ahh god, I have been reading over this and just want to clear something up. I feel a bit bad.

My OH may do things to annoy me.

But I love him with all my heart and wouldnt change him for the world. He is my world.:o

Wimmins:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

The fact that he smokes boils my blood. I always said I could never go out with a smoker but he started a year after going out. He never does it in front of me and showers and brushes his teeth before coming near me but I can still smell it.:( Good thing I love him despite the stink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

his text messages annoy the hell out of me, he has 3 standard texts an will use them to answer anything i may say:mad: although i told him this while we were out last weekend and it seem to be getting better.

its not much of a complaint :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

DesF wrote: »
    nnnnnnnnnyyyyeeeeeeeooooooooooooowwwwww

WTF is the attraction tbh

that is awesome. f1, and all associated car racey things that arent destruction derbies suck.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

DesF wrote: »

WTF is the attraction tbh

that is awesome. f1, and all associated car racey things that arent destruction derbies suck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Umbrella Corp

My OH slurps his tea. Drives me friggen mad!! AAAGGGHHH

Advertisement