Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patio construction - County Galway

Options
  • 01-04-2008 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

Thinking of putting down a patio to the side of the house - beyond standard patio sliding door to extend about 20`to fence and as there is a toe path around the house, I would like to either continue from existing toe path outwards to about 10`around to the back of dormer bungalow. I would presume toe path would be covered? to match new paving or what?

Would like to know of anybody in the South Co. Galway area who could be recommended to do this type of work without charging the earth. I don't have any proper measurements but the bungalow is 2100sq ft and I would be talking about side of house and around back of house but not to the very end of the bungalow. I got a quote for it recently and had to be picked up of the kitchen floor!!!

Comments

Advertisement