Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Camcorders on Komplett.ie?

• 01-04-2008 3:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,311 ✭✭✭✭

Mods, move as you see fit. Don't really know where this should go.

Looking at here, I was wondering are these digital cameras any good?

I'm looking for one to record gigs, and general tomfoolery, so it has to be sturdy, but also be able to capture video at a good resolution. Also, due to the requiste of good res, a decent size HDD would also be required. I'm not interested in digital zoom, but I am interested in optical zoom, or course.

On the Komplett page noted above, I've seen some go for about €200 which seem good, but I don't know, so I decided to ask here.

Comments

Advertisement