Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Canon xm2 for sale

• 01-04-2008 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi if anyone is interested I am selling my Canon XM2 Camcorder plus loads of extras. Check out the link below

http://adverts.ie/50515

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

what are the drum hours like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

how do u find out the drum hours? i used it about three times if thats what you mean.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

usually it would be in the menu under the timecode or other options heading.

It would be important to show the drum hours as anyone looking to put a camera to use professionally or as a filmmaker will need to know that wont have to replace the heads anytime soon. Drum hours would be how many hours filming the camera has done, fan hours how long the camera was on.

Best take a pic of the menu with the drum hours and add them to the advert, esp if you are selling elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    usually it would be in the menu under the timecode or other options heading.

It would be important to show the drum hours as anyone looking to put a camera to use professionally or as a filmmaker will need to know that wont have to replace the heads anytime soon. Drum hours would be how many hours filming the camera has done, fan hours how long the camera was on.

Best take a pic of the menu with the drum hours and add them to the advert, esp if you are selling elsewhere.

It doesnt say. theres no option in any of the menus that tell drum time.

Advertisement