Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey guys; New here

Options
  • 01-04-2008 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

i decided to make an account on boards with my friend after a loooong time of knowing it existed, so here i am!

i've been playin wow since beta and have every class above 60 except for shaman (cos they take skill, rite?) but mainly, i did naxx up to sapphron (lol not enough runes) on a hunter and then rerolled rogue for tbc where i was a season 1 gladiator before startin college. i've started up again now with some people i met in college and am a mage on stormscale; was really gutted about ireland not being able to join the tournament but i guess theres nothing we can do about that.

anyway just thought i'd say hi~
    oh and the blizzard april fools jokes are awesome as always.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Welcome to boards.ie

But why did you set up an account with a second person ? Why not just set up 2 accounts ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭jason&arthur

dunno really, thats just the way it happened =)

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

I think the tournament rules have been updated to include the R.O.I. now, i was looking on wow forums and think its mentioned in the general forums

Advertisement