Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men's Clothes in Galway - Pure S%&*e!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

Carpenters on Shop Street has nice gear... sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Kildare Village is not to bad but to be honest there is not a huge selection for mens clothes either polo/ted baker being the big ones. But hey its still not bad on price.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

How big is Reiss in Kildare Village, they do some really nice stuff, I got a suit from them in London.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

I dunno actually, I was only in the village once, briefly

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭chris_oc

totally un-pc but someone i know calls it tommy hillsider......dont hit me!

brilliant:p one of the lads calls timmy golffigure but thats a tad bit better:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

kayos wrote: »
    Kildare Village is not to bad but to be honest there is not a huge selection for mens clothes either polo/ted baker being the big ones. But hey its still not bad on price.

Should be cheap for clothes for taller guys up there, seeing as the average height for fellas is 5'3"!!! (jockey and army country, resulting in lots of small, angry men who want to fight!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Fey! wrote: »
    Should be cheap for clothes for taller guys up there, seeing as the average height for fellas is 5'3"!!! (jockey and army country, resulting in lots of small, angry men who want to fight!!!)

I resemble that remark!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I resemble that remark!

I (Galwegian and 6'5") once went into a pub in Kildare with my then girlfriends father (Midlands about 6'2") and her uncle (English and 6'6"), and the next tallest guy in the place came up to about my chin! :p

And they are a pretty violent bunch up there; I think there's quite a bit of SMS* up there. :D

*Small Man Syndrome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭frankythefish

its been a good year or so since the last post here, but just wonderin if there are any other places for mens clothes in galway that have perhaps since opened and are worth a look?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

The only decent addition to the galway mens shoping scene is born which is down by the river. nice stuff but a bit pricy

• Advertisement
Advertisement